Cast Members

Hello Evil Ernie.

The cast members who will be there this year will be

John Schneider, Catherine Bach, Ben Jones, James Best, and Rick Hurst.

I heard that Sonny Shroyer can't make it because his son's getting married or something like that. And as for Tom Wopat, I imagine he will NEVER attend a Dukesfest because he is determined to cut all ties with the Dukes and continue expanding his career on Broadway.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Will Rodgers

The Voice Man

Tom Wopat does PLENTY of stuff for DOH! He IS on Season 3 dvd and apparently Season 4. He has a job to do on the other side of the country to where Warner Bros and the most of the other cast members live. s*** happens! He is NOT trying to cut ties with DOH!!!!! :)

Hello Evil Ernie.

The cast members who will be there this year will be

John Schneider, Catherine Bach, Ben Jones, James Best, and Rick Hurst.

I heard that Sonny Shroyer can't make it because his son's getting married or something like that. And as for Tom Wopat, I imagine he will NEVER attend a Dukesfest because he is determined to cut all ties with the Dukes and continue expanding his career on Broadway.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Will Rodgers

The Voice Man

Whoa! Take it easy! I didn't mean that in a negative way. I go by what I've heard. A friend of mine went and saw him on Broadway and got to meet him backstage. She observed the people ahead of him and according to what she told me, Tom loved chatting if it was about Broadway or anything else, but if DOH was mentioned, he was less than thrilled, so when she met him, she didn't mention the DOH to him and he enjoyed talking to her.

I like Tom Wopat and Luke Duke was the character I used to portray as a kid while all the other guys wanted to be Bo. I guess I just want to be prepared to say the right thing to Tom and not the wrong if I ever meet him again.

I just bought season three and I watched the extra features.

Peace.

• 3 months later...

I really wanna go next year i've never been to Duke Fest before and i really hope i can go!!! i hope that every cast member can make it there and maybe Tom will change his mind if he doesn't wanna go. i hope he ends up going along with everyone else i've always wanted to meet Catherine, John, Jimmie, Tom, Sonny, Ben, and Rick!!!! i just wanna meet everyone and get lots of autographs and of course souviners!!!! i can't wait!! :D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to meet John, but I don't think I'd say the right thing or look right without stiffly walking into my room afterward and swearing continuously again and again into my pillow. Either that or I'd make a complete idiot out of myself.

I met a favorite author of mine once and (big suprise) I made a "dip-stick" of myself. And she was a semi-popular author. Imagine what I'd do in front of someone like any of the DOH cast memebers :cry:

~She-Wolf

Oh belive me I spent hours in front of a mirror and when I finally got up to him he said "whos this pretty little thing" and I got so excited I forgot my name so I just smiled with this blank look on my face lol I felt like a dip-stick. I think he is incredibly sexy even though hes 30 years older than me!

You know in One Armed Bandits when Luke and Enos are going to see Daisy in jail and Luke says to Enos "any change" (about his virginity) and Enos just has that look...thats what I looked like when he spoke to me...

That would be me, or even when Enos is telling Daisy Happy Birthday in the same episode and just stares at her legs with that big Enos grin. That would be me, I'd be lost in Tom's blue, blue, blue eyes... :D