Asking for a favor

Hi!! Well Dukesfest is this weekend and unfortunately I can't afford to go. But I do wonder if any Bo fans are going to make it and if I can ask a big favor if at all possible? :cry: The one thing I have always wanted to do is meet John Schneider. It has never been possible because A. I can't afford it and B. it is usually too far away from where I live. A couple of weeks ago I met Catherine Bach at a convention at Novi Mi and she encouraged me to go to his appearance in Illinois. She told me how worth it it would be for me to and she said he is the nicest man in the whole world. And that is a qoute right from Daisy!! I would love to go but having an almost 20 year old car I am sure it would die on the way in an 8 to 10 hour drive. But what I was wondering is if anyone makes it to Dukes fest and is lucky enought to meet John, would anyone be able to just get me an autograph? I would offer some money for somone taking the time to do that for me. I know it is a huge favor but I was just curious. I don't want to ruin anyones fun doing something for somone they do not know. But it would mean an awful lot to me! I know it is down to the wire on this request but if anyone can find it in their heart to do that I would think it is so nice. I have tried checking for appearances but like I said nothing has been able to work out for me. I just think he is a wonderful person who would be so nice to meet. I just think it is wonderful all the things he does to help people and children and it is all so wonderful to read about. It does make you believe Angels still exist and sometimes God does send one down to make people happy and smile. If there are any other angels out there that can do that for me please let me know. And if you are lucky enough to meet him shake his hand for me too. Thanks.