Tom on the season three DVD extras!

I just watched all the DVD extras last night including 'Dukevision'. It was so nice to see Tom participate on the extras with his busy New York broadway schedule. Tom looked so handsome sitting next to Catherine and John. It was nice to hear him do a commentary on an episode.

Good news - Tom, John, and Catherine are participating on the season four extras too with the feature - 'Building the Legend - The Dukes Story'.

I was so happy to see the three of them together again. Especially Tom since it seems like he's always too busy to participate. After watching it, it almost sounds like they went to New York just so Tom could participate.

I just love the relationship between all the cast members and crew of the show. It seems like a lot of actors who got their big break on some show once it's over want to forget all about it and just move on to bigger and better things, but it really seems like everyone on the Dukes has such fond memories of working together on the show and keep in touch and really care about each other.

• 5 years later...