What TV shows do you want on DVD?

Capt_Redneck

Just wanted to see what TV shows ya'll would like to see on DVD.

I didn't want to make a poll because there are too many to list...

1. BJ & The Bear

2. Misadventures Of Sheriff Lobo

3 Mama's Family (both the NBC and syndicated)

4. Harper Valley PTA

5. Movin' On ( 70's truckin' show)

I am sure I will think of more later...Now let's see what everyone else would like...

Darrell

Besides the obvious one??? :wink:

Let's see...Here's a few.

CHiPs. Nothing says bad 70s cop show like synthesizer music, massive car pile-ups that'd put NASCAR to shame, and Erik Estrada and that stupid grin.

Get Smart's another. Package it with your very own Cone of Silence and I'd be happy.

Hopefully Paramount can put out a decent Beverly Hillbillies set instead of the one you can find in the cheap bin at Wal-Mart.

Welcome Back Kotter. The John Travolta eps, not the ones with that replacement...jumpin' jeehosaphat....

I just got to tell everybody about a true story from Tuesday night. Well , you see every first and Third Tuesday I go to the Northcoast Automotive Modelers meeting. And they have a raffle every meeting and there two models in it but there some strange auto related items in number one item to go first was "The Pilot episode of Duke on Dvd" I didn't know there was so many Duke fans in the groups. Somebody donated a waterbottle with the groups Logo on it. And the one that Cooter would just love is Three quarts of oil ( they went as a set). Well , Bill won the oil and but he didn't want it and evgerybody teased him about it as well.

• 2 months later...

Night Court does they have release? I not sure if I remember they release or not..

I want "In The Heat Of The Night" release in 1989 to 1995 why not they never release yet.... grr...

I soon plan get MacGyver Dvds later... I like show

what about Dukes of hazzard behind of scene dvd about stories from DOH? what think this is it? I wish see those how they make first show air to movie..

thanks. :)

Hey, the King Of The Hill guys should go on a road trip and accidently end up in Hazzerd. Especially the way nobody can understand Boomhauer , they could take his Dodge and stop at Cooter's for gas and Dale is asking for directions back to Atlanta. Better yet let Boomhauer ask for directions from Cooter. What do does everybody think of the idea.

Night Court does they have release? I not sure if I remember they release or not..

Yes! The first season of Night Court is on DVD. I have it. Now I'm anxiously awaiting the second season and future seasons! LOL

oh, thanks I not know that maybe I miss it when I look around in Walmart oh well and thanks inform me.. I thought they release early before. oh well, I will plan get those soon.. same as I get 4th of DOH soon same time next month.. and thanks again. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes! The first season of Night Court is on DVD. I have it. Now I'm anxiously awaiting the second season and future seasons! LOL

oh, thanks I not know that maybe I miss it when I look around in Walmart oh well and thanks inform me.. I thought they release early before. oh well, I will plan get those soon.. same as I get 4th of DOH soon same time next month.. and thanks again. :)

finally found show on TV LAND I did start watch Night Court on TV LAND at 11 pm on every night on monday to friday love it funny for Dan Fielding.... :lol: I plan tried think getting DVD sooner...

• 4 weeks later...

You all may want to check out:

http://tvshowsondvd.com/

Here's an update on what you all have requested on DVD so far:

MacGyver - seasons 1-4 are available

Hardcastle & McCormick - season 1 is being released in Canada only in February, 2006 (you can import it to the U.S.)

Rockford Files - season 1 is available

Knight Rider - seasons 1 & 2 are available (season 3 is due January 31, 2006)

King of the Hill - seasons 1-5 are available

Lost - season 1 is available

O.C. - seasons 1 & 2 are available

Saved by the Bell - the complete series. the complete College Years, and the complete New Class are all available

You're in luck, 'Murder, She Wrote' - the complete first and second seasons are available now. The third season comes out March 14. The first season of 'Hill Street Blues' comes out January 31. Please register (free of charge) and vote for your favorite shows you want on DVD at:

http://tvshowsondvd.com/

Here's some other mystery/action/dramas currently out on DVD:

Knight Rider - seasons 1 & 2 (season 3 on January 31)

Magnum P.I. - seasons 1 & 2 (season 3 on January 31)

A-Team - seasons 1 & 2 (season 3 on January 31)

Quantum Leap - seasons 1-3

Hunter - seasons 1 & 2 (season 3 on January 3)

Miami Vice - seasons 1 & 2

Columbo - seasons 1-3

McCloud - season 1

McMillan & Wife - season 1

Starsky & Hutch - seasons 1-3

Charlie's Angels - seasons 1 & 2 (season 3 on April 25)

Quincy - seasons 1 & 2

Dallas - seasons 1-3 (season 4 on January 24)

T.J Hooker - season 1

Hart to Hart - season 1