Commercial Idea

Jamanda

(We kinda guessed on the prices as we know very little about cars)

General Lee jumping creek

New set of shock absorbers: $200

General Lee doing a 180 turn

Extra spare tire: $50

Flash looking out the side window

Dog buscuits: $3

Seeing Boss Hogg ride a motorcycle: Priceless

There are some things money can't buy...for everything else, there's MasterCard. Now accepted in Hazzard County.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The sound ot the engine of the General Lee roars in the background. Marion Jones stands ready to start a race on the side of the street. The camera pans from her to the General Lee with Bo Duke (John Schneider) sitting in the driver's seat.

The notes of the Dixie horn sound in the street and Marion takes off. The tires screech and smoke as the General pulls out. Marion leeps over a large dog being walked by an older woman. The General barrels down the sreet beside her.

Marion darts to her left past a cart filled with vegtables and into an alleyway. The general roars and skids around the corner in a 90 degree turn, heading the same direction.

The General Lee races towards the veiwer, and takes off into the air at the last second. Flash back to Marion in the alley way as she runs up a long ramp to the top of a building, she races across and leaps through the air to the next rooftop.

From behind the car you see it land hard on the other side of a construction site and it turns another left corner, tires screeching loudly as people look on from the side walk.

Marion races down a fire esacpe on the far side of the building and drops to the ground with a grunt and runs into the street a checkered flag waving as she bursts across a finish line. The Gneral Lee skids to a halt beside her several seconds later and Bo Duke climbs out, throughlly dissapointed.

The camera pans back to Marion who is still out of breath and continues down to her feet.

Voice over, "Now thanks to the New Nike Air Peguses, you don't have to be Marion Jones to outrun the fastest car in Hazzard County."

• 2 months later...

I am embarassed to ask, but who is Marion Jones? I really liked that commercial though, along with all of them.

Those would be commercials that I wouldn't skip through. I hate live tv. I practically watch everything off of my dvr. Shoot I even freeze live tv for awhile just so I can skip through the annoying commercials. I can't wait until I own all of the Dukes on DVD so then I don't have to skip through the commercials on the dvr shows!

• 5 months later...