TV Trailers

Is there a website that has the TV trailers? I don't have cable and I want to check out what trailers look like. I am dying to find out what Cooter looks like since I've heard he's literally crazy in this flick. I read a while back he wears a bathrobe and underwear. No wonder Ben Jones is pissed!

I've noticed there's been some confusion as to who is playing Cooter and what sort of role he has in the movie, and I think that's largely due to misinformation on other websites. But anyway, Cooter is being played by David Koechner (Champ in "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy"), and the guy everyone keeps talking about that's crazy and wears the bathrobe and stuff, from what I understand, is NOT Cooter, but one of his assistants or something. If anyone has other information, that's cool. But as far as I know, this is correct.

-Keith

None of the radios in any of the cars worked. Similar to the horn. None of the cars had one. The music and the horns were added during post-production.

On a side-note...only one G.L. had a horn prior to production. It was quickly removed because all of us were alleged to have honked it more times that many. It apparently got old to several crew members so it was removed and placed "elsewhere". It wound up on the GoCar. Where it probably still is. Hmmf