where could i find a charger to turn into a general lee?

edjr00

Check out AutoTrader type magazines, swap meets, car shows...I'm sure that there are online sites too, but I am not sure what they are. I found a Charger at a swap meet a few years ago that I would have loved, but they wanted a lot for it and it needed a lot of work, just to get it in working order, nevermind turning it into a General.

Unfortunately, it seems that with the number of Chargers destroyed during the show, Chargers are higher priced because they are in high demand. Even in bad shape they command a high price.

LS3

• 1 month later...

Good luck! I am actually heading somewhere this weekend to check out a 1970 Charger (I know they used a 1969, but the only big difference I have found is the front bumper on this one and I may not even turn it into a General for it is sharp right now lol). I have been looking for some time and they are out there if you keep looking. I know some buy off of ebay...

I hope to have good news this weekend if this Charger is worth it...I am going to try and grab it!

Good luck! I am actually heading somewhere this weekend to check out a 1970 Charger (I know they used a 1969, but the only big difference I have found is the front bumper on this one and I may not even turn it into a General for it is sharp right now lol). I have been looking for some time and they are out there if you keep looking. I know some buy off of ebay...

I hope to have good news this weekend if this Charger is worth it...I am going to try and grab it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is there much difference between a 69 Charger R/T and a 68 or 70?

The one difference I have seen between mine (1970) and an 1969 is the I-Piece in the front grill. 69 has it and a 70 does not. Just real minor details.

and the 69 has the "[===]" shaped tail lights while the 68 has to "OO" on each end other then that its the same on the body.

• 2 weeks later...