Ode to Miss Tizdale

You know, out of all the characters I got along with, it was her that seemed to stick out.

Miss Tizdale wasn't any ordinary Grandma/mother figure. No way, she rode the motorcycle like with was nothing.

If you wanted to get your mail, you better pull out your ID, it doesn't matter just how long you have known her.

I like her little green hat. She would wear these cute little dresses. Miss Tizdale's hair was always up in a bun.

So good job, mail lady, it is about time you were given some recognition for the work you do.

• 3 months later...

The only thing I dont agree with is when she rides off on her bike, its extremly obvious its a taller person, now not dissing the "short"ness, but i thought you would have been better if they used a smaller bike, but then again it would have looked funny, and could have been offensive, but either way, she was good for the show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know the correct spelling for Miz Tisdale? Did the credits stick with a consistent spelling throughout the series? I'm pretty sure the episode with the cab company was Tisdale. Cletus used to pronounce it Teezdale. I wish she would have been on every episode. I just love that sweet old lady.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I love what Miz Tisdale said to Uncle Jesse at the end of "Miz Tisdale on the Lam" after Waylon said that Jesse was going to take her catfishing.

"You make me feel 60 again!!"

That episode has two seperate scenes where Miz Tisdale was riding her motorcycle while Jesse was in the sidercar....that's classic stuff.... (actually, it wasn't her dirt bike, it was a loaner from Cooter because he was working on hers.)