Stunt coordinator question

Greetings!

I have a question about the Dukes stunt coordinator back in the day. You see, I was on a flight to Burbank in January, and sitting in first class next to the nicest guy I ever met on a plane. I was terrifed, and tired and he was ponting out the sites as we flew into Burbank.

He gave me his name, and said he was the stunt coordinator for the Dukes. Well, I nearly died, since the Dukes was my absolute favourite show back when it was on. So we talked about whet he did on the show, and that I loved the General, and so on. He told me he coordinated every stunt done on the show.

Well, I simply want to look him up on the internet, but, I was so out of it, that I can not remember his name.

So, my question is, dose anyone know the name of this man? Please feel fee to emailoe me personally, or reply here.

He was such a sweetheart. He made that flight so wonderful.

Thansk in advance for any help!

Peace,

Charis.

Xx

• 15 years later...
On 5/25/2005 at 12:33 AM, Priestess Charis said:

Greetings!

I have a question about the Dukes stunt coordinator back in the day. You see, I was on a flight to Burbank in January, and sitting in first class next to the nicest guy I ever met on a plane. I was terrifed, and tired and he was ponting out the sites as we flew into Burbank.

He gave me his name, and said he was the stunt coordinator for the Dukes. Well, I nearly died, since the Dukes was my absolute favourite show back when it was on. So we talked about whet he did on the show, and that I loved the General, and so on. He told me he coordinated every stunt done on the show.

Well, I simply want to look him up on the internet, but, I was so out of it, that I can not remember his name.

So, my question is, dose anyone know the name of this man? Please feel fee to emailoe me personally, or reply here.

He was such a sweetheart. He made that flight so wonderful.

Thansk in advance for any help!

Peace,

Charis.

Xx

Hi Charis. It's Paul Baxley. He has since passed away.