what movie has been filmed in your town other then Hollywood

dukesran1

New York or where the dukes was filmed my was a movie call

Larger Than Life a Bill Murray movie 1996

Its the movie where Bill had to take the elephant cross country

The scene where he goes into the little diner and ask's the witress if they had a salad bar and she say's yes he say's he'll take all of it in the back ground is smoke stacks the diner is actuilly a bar watch is 2 blocks from my house i never sead anything because at the time i did'nt have a computer and when i did git one i had forgot the movie i live in IL but sadly to this day i wish i had been an exter in that movie :(

So far, I only know of one: The Natural, starring Robert Redford. It was filmed in Buffalo, NY. The stadium was known to us as "The Rockpile."

Sorry to say, that baseball stadium has been torn down years ago. But, there is a monument on that property now. The baseball field was home to Buffalo's minor league team, The Buffalo Bisons. In 1988/89, there was a new field built in downtown Buffalo, originally called Pilot Field, now known as Dunn Tire Stadium. The Rockpile, which was on the East Side of Buffalo (The Hood of Buffalo), wasn't a great place to bring young kids to see a game. But, IMHO, neither is the Downtown Section.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The last scene in Truman was filmed at the Union Station in Kansas City and if you look real close you can see our old high school English teacher in a wedding dress! (It was her mother's and the casting people liked it so much they put her up front)

The Day After, a made for T.V. movie about the end of the world as we know it, was filmed in Kansas City and Lawrence KS, which is about as close to us as you can get.

The last scene in Truman was filmed at the Union Station in Kansas City and if you look real close you can see our old high school English teacher in a wedding dress! (It was her mother's and the casting people liked it so much they put her up front)

The Day After, a made for T.V. movie about the end of the world as we know it, was filmed in Kansas City and Lawrence KS, which is about as close to us as you can get.

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of Westerns Have been fimed out here in southern Alberta Canada!

Pretty soon thy're going to start filming the Assination of Jesse James, with Brad Pitt!

They filmed some of Exit wounds here, they blew up our newly renovated Centre street bridge, before the public was even allowed back on! Well they didn't really blow it up but they made it look that way!

Legands of the Fall, a bunch of Clint Eastwood movies, The North of 60 Movies, a couple episodes of the TV show Viper, Dead Bang, Portaits of a killer.

They were also fiming a Movie called RV here now, with some big names actors, I don't remember who!

Lots of Westerns Have been fimed out here in southern Alberta Canada!

Pretty soon thy're going to start filming the Assination of Jesse James, with Brad Pitt!

They filmed some of Exit wounds here, they blew up our newly renovated Centre street bridge, before the public was even allowed back on! Well they didn't really blow it up but they made it look that way!

Legands of the Fall, a bunch of Clint Eastwood movies, The North of 60 Movies, a couple episodes of the TV show Viper, Dead Bang, Portaits of a killer.

They were also fiming a Movie called RV here now, with some big names actors, I don't remember who!

• 6 months later...

"Lost in Yonkers" where the theatre that David S. plays the booth boy something and the actress was with him that is the one was filmed in my hometown. I remember I saw the movie with cars and everything in town where it was shot that time I was with my dad when I was 11 in 1993. Anyone remember that movie?