I met her this weekend!!

I just wanted to share with ya'all I met her this past weekend in Novi Mi. She is a very nice person and i got my picture with her and got to talk to her a little. She did not seem too different than she did on the show at all. She seems like a real sweetheart!! She loved my Dukes shirt I had on too!!! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I met her at Dukesfest... sorta. By sorta I mean I stood in line for 2 and a half hours, but she was trying to get through the rest of the autographs, since it was after 5, and so I stood in front of her, and when I left I said thank you, and she said "Oh its no problem my pleasure!" She was really nice.

I also made a fool out of myself, jumping around when I saw her walk by me and said "I LOVE YOU CATHERINE! I AM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN! I REALLY AM!" After the autograph, I walked outside and sat on a bench, and saw her as she was getting into her car.... I wanted to go over and say hi, but my mom wouldnt let me :( That could have been my chance to talk to her! Too bad.... it was taking them all a while to get in anyway. Well, next time I see her get into her car, I am walking over to her and gonna start talking!!! I swear, I'm gonna do it!!!