Official Dukes movie poster?

Hey, y'all. I'm new to the board but not new to the website. Does anyone have any thoughts on when we can expect to see an official movie poster for the Dukes? I keep checking the IMDB frequently, since usually that's one of the first places an official poster will pop up, but I haven't seen anything yet.

-Keith

No official poster yet. I've been checking Warner Bros website with some frequency...and they're talking about everything BUT the Dukes of Hazzard movie on their own company site. Makes ya wonder.

Good news is, with all the movie spywitness reports we've been getting from Scott-cop and Bamamedia and a buncha other folks, somebody will probably clue us in soon.

I ranted about this on another thread, but I'll bring it up here, too. I can't figure out why it would take 'em this long to come up with a movie poster. I mean...hello, show a picture of the General Lee in mid-jump, and add the movie logo. Walla! Done! Presto!

My magic 8-ball guess, however, is that they're trying to use Jessica on the poster, and they're probably hashing out how many more millions she outta be paid for 'dat. I dunno....

Brian