Johns New tv show

It called (Felicity An American Girl Adventure) it come's from the success of (Samantha an American Girl Holiday) John plays Felicity's father who owns a store it will be on the WB Nov 30 i dont have the leck because i got it from my Yahoo mail and the address toke me to the news secton of Yahoo and i never found it

• 3 months later...

Well we're all happy to see him in another show this year, and of his own, but i still hope hes on Smallville till the end, although, in the orinigal superman, doesnt the dad die somehow? if im not mistaken, well have to miss him sometime along the smallville seasons, but i hope not for a long time. But i cant wait to see the new show~!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
The original movies yes Jonathan does die but in the series Lois and Clark The New adventures of Superman he doesn't die so I guess we'll have to wait and see what they go along with. I for one hope they don't ever kill him off.

He's going to die in Smallville because it's already been told that Superman Returns is going to follow the first two Superman movies and tie in with Smallville.

which means there's no choice but to have him die.

Here is what John has written on his website http://www.johnschneider.tv/index.php

Hi there!

I appreciate everyone's concern about the "Smallville" rumors but need to strongly reprimand whoever posted todays newsletter regarding the future of my character. In fact, I have read several scripts with Jonathan Kent in them and have no evidence of his demise.

Also... Please don't email anyone at The WB about this as they are busy preparing a fantastic second part of the season for us all.

Again... Rumors are just that and shouldn't be taken too seriously. And please don't write to Mr. Janollari. He is a big fan of not only the show but of mine as well. A great guy!

Happy New Year!

John

So it seem's like he won't die off tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea. All I know is that I am sooooo MAD :x :evil: at the Smallville writers right now! There is a less important characters to kill off. Sorry Chloe, I love your character, but I love John even more! I just wish that it was Lana. She gets on my nerves. That whole Clark/Lana thing is getting old.

go check out the other thread on the TV forum under UGH, if you want to see my imediate reaction. I was really POed last night.

Here is what John has written on his website http://www.johnschneider.tv/index.php

Hi there!

I appreciate everyone's concern about the "Smallville" rumors but need to strongly reprimand whoever posted todays newsletter regarding the future of my character. In fact, I have read several scripts with Jonathan Kent in them and have no evidence of his demise.

Also... Please don't email anyone at The WB about this as they are busy preparing a fantastic second part of the season for us all.

Again... Rumors are just that and shouldn't be taken too seriously. And please don't write to Mr. Janollari. He is a big fan of not only the show but of mine as well. A great guy!

Happy New Year!

John

So it seem's like he won't die off tonight.

It looks like he was just trying to keep the story a secret but every superman fan knew that it was going to be him that died when they said someone was going to die and then that it would change the show.

Yes everyone knew that he was goin' to die. but I think they should have killed off Lana, then towards the end of the show they could have killed off John. It just shocked me that they would get rid of him right now. Hopefully they will have flashbacks or do something so he can still do the show. Toward the end of the episode I was hoping Clark was going to wake up and realize it was a dream. Another thing Clarks fast so why not rush him to the hospital when he realized his dad wasn't feeling well. In the movie Clark wasn't home when his dad died. So why not follow that story. I know it's a show but Clark could have saved him. And if anyone knows what the hell was Lionel holding over Jonathan Kent anyway. And to close Clark better not let Lionel start seeing his mom. :(:(:(

I would just be even more POed if Martha started seeing Loinel! Hey does this make Lex the Senator or does Martha do her husbands term??? I also want to know why didn't Clark superspeed John to the hospital.

Oh by the way, I was looking at a Superman III case today, and saw that Annete O'Toole was Clarks girlfriend in High School. So would that have made her Lana? I didn't even know until today that she was in Superman III