DOH Hazzard In Hollywood

lostsheep22

Well got to see the 2nd reunion movie to night. It was good, but some thing was missing. It just didnt fill right. There are 3 thing that really buged me. One was that Gabby girl. I didnt like the whole love store betwwen her and Bo. Two Luke's love store. Iam a BIG Bo fan, but I really wanted Luke to get the love of his life back. (It made me sad to see Luke sad) Three, Luke wasnt the same old Luke. It seem like he wasnt really into it. BO on the other hand was great!! Minus the parts with Gabby in them.

So what do you all thing about it???

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well lostsheep, you must be jealous of Bo then....lol!

Both Reunions were awsome.I really liked the second one best, it showed how really connected Bo and luke are as causins. the romance was perfect and lukes demise could be felt strongly.

I have them both on vhs,but the quality is not the best,but I watch then anyways.

• 1 month later...

FYI, The second and first reunions can be found sometimes played on CMT. That's how I got to see them. I enjoyed both reunion movies. I'll agree some things were, eh... a little off for me, can't place my finger on them though. However, I felt both reunions were 10 times better than the recreation that Miss Jessica was in.

• 2 months later...