How long is your memory!!

Off the top of my head,I can remember 4 episodes where the general lee was chasing a patrol car!

So can you remember them,and were there more then 4 episodes ???

And one more thing,how the heck do you get pics on here,what in the world am I suppose to type to get picks?????

Why can't we just browse and click and bingo there it is???????

I'll give you my 4 answers when I come back,and see how you all do???!!! :wink::wink:

First episode I remember was "Repo men"

The Duke boys chasing cooter in a stolen patrol car!

Second I remember was " My son Bo hogg"

When Bo went missing,then Rosco gets some of Bo's personal things and ends up being chased by luke and Daisy!!

Dang,forgot what the other two were,I'll be back later,just so tired from this

grave yard shift!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you can get pics on your thing by goin to your profile scroll to the bottom where it says avatar and where you can type you put the url of the pic the best way to do that is to go to google click on images type what you wanna look for click on the pic you like then click view full size image then copy and paste the url and finally click submit and presto there you have it!!!! LOL!!! :D:D:D

I'm gone!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just remembered another episode where the dukes chase the sherriff.

"Bird must fly"

That's when Molly recruits Daisy to enter the nascar race.Molly ends up siging 50% of daisy's contract due to the damage his goons done to Molly's car.

Bo And luke find out that Boss is headed to Atlanta to record Dais'y racing contract with the racing commitee.

So Bo and luke give chase as Boss says he got the contract for 7 years,then rosco says,"It's not the next 7 years I'm worried about boss, it's the next 7 minutes....."

That's where you see the General Lee giving chase to Rosco. O.k. Got to rememeber the last one I forgot.

I had 4 off the tip of my tongue, just can't get it.

Anyone else remember any chases of The general after the sheriff???

I remember Rosco saying that line, but not so sure it was in grannie annie episode.

The show starts off where Bo and Luke did some roof work for her, and she paid them for their work. Then they go to the bar and buy beer with that money wich ends up being checked by the bartender!

Then Rosco follows the dukes,wich is easy enough 'cause the general was losing oil. The boys find out about the plates and Rosco shows up at that moment.

The dukes get away, Enos arrested granny and Rosco chases the boys, untill he got a call from boss to hurry up with the plates, that the buyer was comming.

Then the buyer gets the plates and The dukes make a plot to get them back. The dukes tinker with the buyers car, and with the help of cooter's causin, they get the plates back.

This of course results in Rosco being Tied up and Boss being kidnapped.

So after Rosco could tell the dukes, they chased after boss to save his life.

So I don't think it was that episode that the dukes chased the sherrif!

I do remember a time when Boss hogg went into hiding so he wouldn't have to show up in court, and would get Jessie's farm!

Bo hid in the Roscoe's car and Luke followed in The General. Then Rosco got lost and stopped his car, and poor Luke was to close and stopped right behind him.

Rosco took off in a panic and Luke gave chase in the General Lee, only to lose him again when this truck got in Lukes way! I think this makes it # 4,anyone have any more!!!!

I'll have to watch that episode (Granny Annie) again. It seems like I remember that Rosco quits chasin' the boys after Boss cb's him to hurry up and bring him the plates. Bo and Luke hear the cb transmission and start chasing Rosco. I can't remember for sure, but I think Rosco takes a jump or something, makes it, and loses Bo and Luke because the General is losing too much oil. It's a very short chase, but thats what I remember. Does anyone else remember this or have I just lost my mind again? :D:wink:

Redneck woman, I do remember Rosco chasing the boys after they escaped from grannies house.

When Rosco almost caught up with the boys, they played tag with rosco, and veered to the right and Rosco almost went over the ledge. That.s when Boss called him on the radio!

While boss was telling him to hurry, Rosco was spinning his wheels,litterely...lol,then off to the boars nest he goes to meet boss and the buyer!

Bo And Luke followed rosco to the boars nest after hearing the transaction on the radio,and while boss made his deal, Cooter's causin tampered with the buyers car.

So if that's what you meant, yeah Bo and luke followed Rosco to the boars nest, but was not chasing him!

• 2 months later...
Just remembered another episode where the dukes chase the sherriff.

"Bird must fly"

That's when Molly recruits Daisy to enter the nascar race.Molly ends up siging 50% of daisy's contract due to the damage his goons done to Molly's car.

Bo And luke find out that Boss is headed to Atlanta to record Dais'y racing contract with the racing commitee.

So Bo and luke give chase as Boss says he got the contract for 7 years,then rosco says,"It's not the next 7 years I'm worried about boss, it's the next 7 minutes....."

That's where you see the General Lee giving chase to Rosco. O.k. Got to rememeber the last one I forgot.

I had 4 off the tip of my tongue, just can't get it.

Anyone else remember any chases of The general after the sheriff???

That would be Birds Gotta Fly.

you're right Redneck woman, I just got season 2 and 3 and the dukes were chasing Rosco in Grannie annie, on tv that part is cut out, that is why i could not remember.

On my season two, of the dukes I finally get to see my dukes uncut, and that's where I saw that one 2.

So now we got the 4, anyone remember anymore?

1) ONE ARMED BANDIT- where the boys chase cooter in the sheriffs car

2) MY SON BO HOGG- where luke chases Rosco to report Bo missing

3) BIRD'S GOTTA FLY- when the dukes chase Roscoe before they get Daisy's racing contract recorded in Atlanta

4) GRANNIE ANNIE- finaaly got to see the uncut side of it, where the dukes chase after Roscoe to get the plates and Rosco makes a jumping escape, leaving the dukes behind, due to a leaking oil seal!

Any more memories of the General chasing the sherrifs car????/