To my closest friends....

countrygirl1986

To my closest friends:

I might not be in Cyber Hazzard after today :cry: . To a few of you, I hinted something might happen, well my worst fears are coming true.

I finally had the courage to do something I should have done a long, long time ago. Now, my step mother is throwing me out of the house. I'm only 17. Please understand. :cry::cry:

I would like to thank all of you for being there for me. You helped me get through the rough times, as well as enjoy the good times.

MaryAnne, I would like to thank you for keeping this ol' community running. I hope it stays that way until i'm 18 so I can come back. You do so much for us, and yet you expect so little in return. Thank you.

Brian, I would like to thank you for your smartass anticts. Whether you realized it or not, you helped cheer me up a lot, and yet, you didn't expect anything in return either besides friendship. Thank you.

Doc, you are a wonderful person to just sit and talk with. You are a good friend. Thank you.

Kristy, when ever i pulled out my childish antics, you always responded in like. It made me feel good because I had someone to goof around with. It was fun. Thank you.

Vicki, I know we ain't talked much, but I thank you for participating in the round robins. You always add a little spice in there. Thank you.

Val, you're a great buddy, great to talk to. It's neat talkin' to a strate. You're always happy.

EssyJane, thank you for all the time you would spend talking to me. You are a truly interesting person. You are going to get very far in life, I just know it. Just keep trying. You are an awsome author. thank you.

Daney, I don't know when you'll get this, but you reminded me that I'm not the only one in the world with problems. Thank you.

Jax, I would like to thank you for all of your stories you have written within the DOH world. They were really good and they cheered me up when blue before i met y'all.

Chet, ever since we met, you were there for me through thick and through thin, through hell and highwater. Your author has been more of a sister to me than anything else in the world. Thank you for your courage and your friendship. You have done so much for me, and yet, I feel like i've done so little for you. You are a great writer, and a funny person. I owe you so much, including my eternal gratitude. We know each other so well, as if we were sisters in the past. If our paths never cross again, which I hope they do, I want you to know that you have made a profound impact on my life, more than anyone else I know. If things turn out like i'm afraid they will, I'll look you up online when i'm 18, if I don't decide to try to wind up on your doorstep instead. If I dssappear like I'm worried that I'm going to, which is almost definite, Chet, you are bestowed the honer of taking care of Hilery, Lex, Wiz, Renee, and Eagle.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Scoot :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Scoot,

I don't know if you'll see this but if you do please know that I will keep this community up an' running for as long as it takes until you can come back. I pray that you have strength to carry you through whatever lies ahead and I pray that everything will turn out okay for you. Remember you'll always have friends here and we'll always be with you in spirit.

Take care of yourself.

Lisa

Scoot,

I'm sorry you have to go through this trying time for one so young. Please free feel, if you want to talk anytime, to contact, by online, phone or mail. Your energy and youthful antics has always been refreshing to me, and reminding that not everthing is la ife and death drama. I hope we will see you again in Hazzard soon, but you will always be considered a good friend to this country doctor.

Doc

Scoot,

If ya ever need to talk, I'll be happy to talk to you anytime you feel like it. I will always be there for you.

You've always been like the little sister that I wished I had. You are always full of energy. Sometimes, I wish I was like that myself!

Anyway, stay around here if ya can. I will miss you lots if ya leave.

I hope that you have a great life in the years to come, and feel free to E-mail me if ya want to talk or something. I am on-line most late afternoons.

Take Care & Keep Smiling! A smile will make you feel better on the inside & out! :D

Vicki

I won't be on that much longer. This is definently my last day. My step mother believes i'm just trying ot make her life a living hell so she's taking away my internet, and my computer. And i thought victims were supposed to be comforted instead of punished....

You can NO LONGER REACH ME AT MY AOL EMAIL ADDRESS. USE ONE OF MY YAHOO ONES! PREFERABLY scoot_986@yahoo.com NEVER IM MY AOL NAMES AGAIN! THOSE ARE THE ONE'S THAT WERE NOT DOH RELATED AND HAD MY NICNAME ON THEM.

By monday I also will not have my own phone line anymore. I have plans on getting myself out of here as soon as possible. in other words, hopefully today!

Yes, i know this is very confusing. For me, on top of that it is painful, upsetting, degrading, ect.

Scoot

Scoot,

I wanted to take a monent to say a few things too..........

I hope that your future is full of love and happiness where ever your life takes you. I've prayed and asked for GOD to give to You the strength we all need at times, to get us through our tuff days.

I also wanted to say THANK YOU, for finding the time to talk with me, and encourageing me to write like the others, and aslo for the wonderful advice you have been so kind to give a new commer. Thank you for opening your heart and letting me be your friend......You will sadly be missed if you go, not just as a writer but as a good friend too :(

You shall never be forgotten,

Your Friend, :( Skyler Vanseenie

Scoot,

I know what it's like to be apart from the folks around here for a while. It stinks. But, I want you to know you'll always be with us in our hearts and minds. Take care Scoot. I'll pray for strength for you. You will be missed. I did enjoy talking to you at times and I pray you can come back someday again. Your characters brought cute childish antics that made people smile from time to time.

Take care,

Val and her author.

Well y'all, I guess this is goodbye... my step mother had my phone shut off, so therefore i can no longer access the internet at home. I'll remember all of you and all you have done for me. I know you all have been praying fo rme and i appreciate that. I don't know if i'll be able to check any responces after this message unless i'm at the boys and girls club, which is where i am now.

I'm gonna miss all of you something awful.

Scoot :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry: Scoot,

If someday You get in and are able to read this, I wanted to thank you for all your help and for letting me write with you and "Riddick" in the genius.

Where we are from, we don't say good bye...we say pleasent travels!

Again, i wish you well.....and want you to know you will be sadly missed....

Take care my friend, Skyler Vanseenie

Our flag at home is now at half staff :cry::cry::cry:

Scoot,

I don't know if you will be able to see this or not, but I have been wanting to write something, to express how I feel, but nothing seems to sound right. So I hope that by some chance, that you will be able to read what I am writing. . .

I want to thank-you, Scoot, first of all, for your friendship. You were always there when I needed someone to talk to, ready to listen, to talk or to role play. You are a great friend and someone I was glad to call my friend. I really enjoyed the chats we have had with one another, whether it was the silly play chats or the serious chats...you seemed to bring a smile to my face when I was down about my writing or anything else. Thank-you for listening to me all the times I had complained about my writing and for all the help you have given me with my writing/ideas.

I hope that made a little sense at least. Thank-you for being such a great friend...please don't give up on yourself...believe in yourself. Once again, you are in my prayers and in my thoughts.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...
To my closest friends:

I might not be in Cyber Hazzard after today :cry: . To a few of you, I hinted something might happen, well my worst fears are coming true.

I finally had the courage to do something I should have done a long, long time ago. Now, my step mother is throwing me out of the house. I'm only 17. Please understand.

I would like to thank all of you for being there for me. You helped me get through the rough times, as well as enjoy the good times.

MaryAnne, I would like to thank you for keeping this ol' community running. I hope it stays that way until i'm 18 so I can come back. You do so much for us, and yet you expect so little in return. Thank you.

Brian, I would like to thank you for your smartass anticts. Whether you realized it or not, you helped cheer me up a lot, and yet, you didn't expect anything in return either besides friendship. Thank you.

Doc, you are a wonderful person to just sit and talk with. You are a good friend. Thank you.

Kristy, when ever i pulled out my childish antics, you always responded in like. It made me feel good because I had someone to goof around with. It was fun. Thank you.

Vicki, I know we ain't talked much, but I thank you for participating in the round robins. You always add a little spice in there. Thank you.

Val, you're a great buddy, great to talk to. It's neat talkin' to a strate. You're always happy.

EssyJane, thank you for all the time you would spend talking to me. You are a truly interesting person. You are going to get very far in life, I just know it. Just keep trying. You are an awsome author. thank you.

Daney, I don't know when you'll get this, but you reminded me that I'm not the only one in the world with problems. Thank you.

Jax, I would like to thank you for all of your stories you have written within the DOH world. They were really good and they cheered me up when blue before i met y'all.

Chet, ever since we met, you were there for me through thick and through thin, through hell and highwater. Your author has been more of a sister to me than anything else in the world. Thank you for your courage and your friendship. You have done so much for me, and yet, I feel like i've done so little for you. You are a great writer, and a funny person. I owe you so much, including my eternal gratitude. We know each other so well, as if we were sisters in the past. If our paths never cross again, which I hope they do, I want you to know that you have made a profound impact on my life, more than anyone else I know. If things turn out like i'm afraid they will, I'll look you up online when i'm 18, if I don't decide to try to wind up on your doorstep instead. If I dssappear like I'm worried that I'm going to, which is almost definite, Chet, you are bestowed the honer of taking care of Hilery, Lex, Wiz, Renee, and Eagle.

I hope you are ok and doing well!