Baa Baa White Sheep

• 1 month later...

Is this the only episode where one of the boys is missing... not counting of course all the Coy and Vance episodes where they are both gone. I'm just curious, I think it'd be neat to see Bo on his own considering he's usually so dependent on Luke to think up plans to get them out of trouble.

Is this the only episode where one of the boys is missing... not counting of course all the Coy and Vance episodes where they are both gone. I'm just curious, I think it'd be neat to see Bo on his own considering he's usually so dependent on Luke to think up plans to get them out of trouble.

Hey it would be cool to see Bo on his own. I think he would be great. That boy is way smarter then he lets on.

Greetings from Hazzard Tn.

Regarding the quote about the Coy and Vance episodes being the only other ones without Bo other than Baa Baa White Sheep, that's not entirely true. The 6th season had 2 episodes without Bo.

1: How To Succeed in Hazzard

2: The Fortune Tellers

Those were Luke and Daisy episodes, however, unlike Baa Baa White Sheep, Bo is not entirely gone. He's at a NASCAR rally and he has cameos in those two episodes as he calls the Dukes at the end of those episodes. In the first one, he calls them at home while he's on the track and in the next one, he calls them at the Boar's Nest while relaxing in a trailer or motor home.

Cheers.

Will Rodgers

The Voice Man

Greetings from Hazzard Tn.

Regarding the quote about the Coy and Vance episodes being the only other ones without Bo other than Baa Baa White Sheep, that's not entirely true. The 6th season had 2 episodes without Bo.

1: How To Succeed in Hazzard

2: The Fortune Tellers

Those were Luke and Daisy episodes, however, unlike Baa Baa White Sheep, Bo is not entirely gone. He's at a NASCAR rally and he has cameos in those two episodes as he calls the Dukes at the end of those episodes. In the first one, he calls them at home while he's on the track and in the next one, he calls them at the Boar's Nest while relaxing in a trailer or motor home.

Cheers.

Will Rodgers

The Voice Man

• 3 weeks later...