Shot phone

Skipper Duke

I wish I could convince mom that Life's Good LG's going out of business is NOT a hoax is NOT a rumor.

She thinks because the problem started over night it will go away over night. Unfortunately it will not.

Nothing to do but let the rest of Life's Good LG's days run out its course until they shut them down completely then she will see!

When she's without a phone!

She wish she only listened!

New brand co is the fix.

Everyone... What happened was that LG IMS thing rejected and kept stopping until it finally improved.  It kept rejecting an automatic system update. It was in Rosco P. Coltrane words "Being a dipstick!" It finally accepted the automated update and is now back to normal after 1 week of doing LG IMS keeps stopping every second of the day/night since last Sun/Mon week before Memorial at 4 am when it started.

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

We'll hold down the ship in your absence. I'll be the Skipper while you are gone. Hey Hobie, drop that bottle and hoist that mainsail right this instant or it's walk the plank for you. 

Aye Aye your assistant Skipper sir!!  :)  We'll  hold everything together 'til you get back......right now I'm enjoying a few AB's ( Adult Beveridges)  and earning my reputation in Hazzard County!   I'm drinking Milwaukees Best Ice!  I'd like to try John Rich's Redneck Riviera but  all the hard liquor stores around here are owned by foreigners! You guys know who John Rich is don't you? The country group Big and Rich.

19 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Aye Aye your assistant Skipper sir!!  :)  We'll  hold everything together 'til you get back......right now I'm enjoying a few AB's ( Adult Beveridges)  and earning my reputation in Hazzard County!   I'm drinking Milwaukees Best Ice!  I'd like to try John Rich's Redneck Riviera but  all the hard liquor stores around here are owned by foreigners! You guys know who John Rich is don't you? The country group Big and Rich.

Cousin Hobie yep! Songs such as Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy etc. :)