Calling Fans of Smallville

Julieduke

What is your favorite Season of the Show?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Season of the Show?

• Season One(2001-2002)
    • Season Two(2002-2003)
    • Season Three(2003-2004)

Calling all Fans of Smallville, well the good news is that Jason it looks like they are killing his character off. This second boyfriend of Lana's that they have killed off on the show. Well actually they also killed off Whitney in the show and she had the guy in Magnetic that went off the deep end in an way.

I voted for season 1, but in fairness, I have to confess, I don't have cable or an antenna hooked up right now, so I only get to see TV shows from DVD and I only have season 1 right now....

I saw one episode in March, at a friends house, and it looked good...but Smallville tends to build a lot on what has gone on previously which makes it a little hard to follow if you jump in during the middle of the season.

LS3

• 1 month later...

I have to say season 1 was the best season so far. I loved have they showed a lot of inter action between Jonathan, Martha And Clark. After season 2 we didnt get to see a lot of Jonathan :cry: and any more we are seeing less and less. The whole reason I started to watch Smallville was because John Schneider was playing Jonathan Kent.

I really liked the season finale of the fourth season, Lana accidently kills Jason's mother but if you seen if the chevy truck that Jason is driving is same as Uncle Jesse drive in The Dukes of Hazzerd movie. If you have it on tape check it out a second. And another thing here check out the Knight Rider show called "Big Iron" from season two and throught the season finale they are playing "Mama's don't Let your babies grow up to be Cowboys" by Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings. And in the season finale of Smallville did catch when Lois Lane said that " The General always as the spirit about them finding her sister in Heidelburg, Germany. And another thing Chloe is driving her orange VW and later Lois is driving when the showers are about to hit.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hmmm good question about which season is my favorite. I have all four seasons on dvd, and I like them all. I think that each season has gotten more indepth than the previous. The first season was "freak of the week" and such, and then in the other seasons they get deeper into the characters.

I too started to watch because I found out John Schnieder is in it. Man has he aged increadibly well! YUMMMY!!!!! Now I watch it for the show. Tom Welling is not bad eye candy either!

I read this at John Schnieders website:

Hi there!

I appreciate everyone's concern about the "Smallville" rumors but need to strongly reprimand whoever posted todays newsletter regarding the future of my character. In fact, I have read several scripts with Jonathan Kent in them and have no evidence of his demise.

Also... Please don't email anyone at The WB about this as they are busy preparing a fantastic second part of the season for us all.

Again... Rumors are just that and shouldn't be taken too seriously. And please don't write to Mr. Janollari. He is a big fan of not only the show but of mine as well. A great guy!

Happy New Year!

Makes me very happy!

• 4 years later...
I have to say season 1 was the best season so far. I loved have they showed a lot of inter action between Jonathan, Martha And Clark. After season 2 we didnt get to see a lot of Jonathan :cry: and any more we are seeing less and less. The whole reason I started to watch Smallville was because John Schneider was playing Jonathan Kent.

I secont that lostsheep22!!! That was the whole reason I started watching Smallville in the first place!!