Catherine Bach(Daisy Mae Duke)cherry red bikini

I have noticed in Season 1 One Armed Bandits, this bikini fit her perfectly. But in Season 4 Nothin' But the Truth, the bottom part of her right breast hung out from under the bottom of the bikini top. I'm probably NOT the ONLY male to catch this. Now, did she fill out more by Nothin' But the Truth, or was her right breast just slightly larger than the left one? What do y'all think?

17 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

I have noticed in Season 1 One Armed Bandits, this bikini fit her perfectly. But in Season 4 Nothin' But the Truth, the bottom part of her right breast hung out from under the bottom of the bikini top. I'm probably NOT the ONLY male to catch this. Now, did she fill out more by Nothin' But the Truth, or was her right breast just slightly larger than the left one? What do y'all think?

I think one breast was slightly larger than the other or the top moved.  Or maybe they just wanted to make her look more enticing to the male audience.

8 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

There's two things I always wished for in the 7 years of watching the show on Friday nights. 

1) Charlie Daniels would get caught in the celebrity speed trap 

2) Emma Tisdale would put on Daisy's red bikini, hop on her US Mail dirt bike and ride a wheelie all the way to Jesse's mailbox. 

I love it! lol

Edited by Boss JD Hogg

19 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

I did have an idea for a Dukes spin off show. Emma Tisdale, Swamp Molly and Granny Annie running around as private detectives in bikinis with Charlie Daniels as their boss. I wanted to call it Charlie's Geriatric Angels. 

Am out of reactions so here's your LOL.