WHAT is going on?????

It sounds like you had the same problem I did. Did you do anything different when you logged in this time? Instead of tapping the icon on my homescreen, I googled HazzardNet and logged in when the website popped up. Welcome home. This is as exciting as the episode "Welcome Back Bo 'n Luke".....well, almost. I'll tip a glass of buttermilk to your return. 

That might be a weird remnant of the forum upgrade and server transfer. If it happens again, email me here: https://www.hazzardnet.com/contact-us/. Be sure to include any error messages. I suspect there may be a weird disconnect with the php installation or some sort of file permissions issue. I'm working a similar issue on one of my other websites, so I'll fix it here once I figure out if it's the same issue.

11 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

It sounds like you had the same problem I did. Did you do anything different when you logged in this time? Instead of tapping the icon on my homescreen, I googled HazzardNet and logged in when the website popped up. Welcome home. This is as exciting as the episode "Welcome Back Bo 'n Luke".....well, almost. I'll tip a glass of buttermilk to your return. 

I didn't do anything different! do do do do do do do do....Twilight Zone time!!

18 hours ago, Meadowmufn said:

That might be a weird remnant of the forum upgrade and server transfer. If it happens again, email me here: https://www.hazzardnet.com/contact-us/. Be sure to include any error messages. I suspect there may be a weird disconnect with the php installation or some sort of file permissions issue. I'm working a similar issue on one of my other websites, so I'll fix it here once I figure out if it's the same issue.

I'm out of reactions or I'd give you the Thanks trophy. 

On 3/6/2022 at 1:51 PM, HossC said:

I think I misunderstood, Roger. I cleared all my cash! ;)

Woops, Hoss gave away all his money because of my bad advice. I feel so bad that I want to start a gofundme account for him but I don't know how. You're good with technology Hoss. Can you start that up?