Bo Meets A Special Girl

A girl named Courtney drives her truck (bright yellow colored)and travels around and comes through Hazzard county to live.

She goes right to the Boar's Nest to sit and relax, has a beer. And Bo & Luke are there, they get a beer too.

They sit right down at the same table

Courtney's sitting at. She says Hi:)!"

then Luke says "Hi I'm Luke and this is my cousin Bo"

Courtney: "Hi I'm Courtney"

Bo: " Hi! nice to meet you ma'm *Bo Smiles*"

*Courtney smiles back at him* says "It's nice to meet you too"

Bo:Weren't you the lady who was driving the yellow truck down the road?"

Courtney: "Yep I am. Do you like fast cars?"

Bo: Well yeah m'aam I do!"

Courtney: "Cool!" Hey, Didn't we used to go to Hazzard High together?!

Bo:Oh yeah! We did! Nice to see you again, Courtney!

Courtney: Nice to see you again too!

She talks to them for a while & then she rides in the General Lee with them. They head to the Hazzard county farm and indroduce her to Uncle Jesse & Daisy

Bo: Hi Uncle Jesse, I want you to meet this pretty girl, Courtney"

Uncle Jesse: "Well howdy, Courtney! It's a pleasure to meet a beautiful gal like you"

Courtney: "Hi nice to meet you too."

Then they show Courtney around town of Hazzard. They walk around town, Bo walks next to her and they talk. Courtney says: Hazzard is a cool town!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

(continued from the story), Bo, Luke & Courtney go for a ride in the General Lee as Uncle Jesse drives his pickup truck & Daisy is in her Dixie them they all get back to the farm and have dinner at the table.

Later on Courtney & Bo start hanging out and become friends. One night Bo and Courtney have a night out at The Boar's Nest. They have a great time take a walk around and look at the night sky.

Bo says "Oh Courtney, this is a nice night!" She says " Oh it sure is!"

Courtney's description is, brown hair brown eyes, very attractive with very nice features.

The next day, Courtney and Bo go for a ride in the General Lee and get chased by Roscoe.

As Roscoe chases them they jump the General Lee over a lake as they fly through the air Bo lets out a "Yeeee-Haww!" Courtney holds on tight.

The landing on the other side is much harder than Courtney expects. The poor old General Lee groans as they land with a bang.

Courtney is shaking but not hurt, but Bo is grinning ear to ear. Another clean getaway from Roscoe P Coltrane!

Courtney thinks to herself "Gee I never expected this kind of an afternoon when I pulled into the Boar's Nest for a cold beer!"

• 4 weeks later...

Bo speeds down the dirt road twisting and turning good old General Lee.

Courtney thinks to herself "What a great time I'm having! Riding around in the General Lee with my favorite Duke boy!" "He's a great guy :) "

And she feels a little scared when the car goes fast.

Bo smiles and tells her it's okay. She smiles & calms down, then leans over and hugs Bo.

"This is a nice little ride in the General Lee" said Courtney. Bo says "Oh nice! Thanks"

Then all of a sudden the car gets a flat tire. Then Bo is like "All dang it! the car stopped, I think I've got a flat tire!"

Courtney says "Oh my I wonder what happened!"

Bo: "I have no idea, let's contact Cooter"

Bo: "This is lost sheep calling crazy Cooter"

Cooter: "Crrazy Cooter coming at you"

Bo: Hey, Cooter I'm right here on the dirt road here and I have a flat tire and we need your help. You think you can come and tow it to your garage?"

Cooter: "Oh no problem! I'll be coming right down there.

Bo: Courtney, sweetheart, our mechanic, Cooter is coming down to tow our General to his garage and take a look at it. We'll take a ride in his truck, okay?

Courtney says "okay" with a smile :D

Bo speeds down the dirt road twisting and turning good old General Lee.

Courtney thinks to herself "What a great time I'm having! Riding around in the General Lee with my favorite Duke boy!" "He's a great guy :) "

And she feels a little scared when the car goes fast.

Bo smiles and tells her it's okay. She smiles & calms down, then leans over and hugs Bo.

"This is a nice little ride in the General Lee" said Courtney. Bo says "Oh nice! Thanks"

Then all of a sudden the car gets a flat tire. Then Bo is like "All dang it! the car stopped, I think I've got a flat tire!"

Courtney says "Oh my I wonder what happened!"

Bo: "I have no idea, let's contact Cooter"

Bo: "This is lost sheep calling crazy Cooter"

Cooter: "Crrazy Cooter coming at you"

Bo: Hey, Cooter I'm right here on the dirt road here and I have a flat tire and we need your help. You think you can come and tow it to your garage?"

Cooter: "Oh no problem! I'll be coming right down there.

Bo: Courtney, sweetheart, our mechanic, Cooter is coming down to tow our General to his garage and take a look at it. We'll take a ride in his truck, okay?

Courtney says "okay" with a smile :D

Cooter comes and gives them a ride in his truck while he tows the General Lee.

Bo: "Oh thanks,Cooter"

Cooter: "You're welcome. No Problem."

So they pull right into the garage and as soon as they get out cooter see a gal with Bo.

Bo: "Hey Cooter, this is Courtney. Luke and me met her at the Boar's Nest she's a traveling gal!"

Cooter: "Well howdy Courtney! It's nice to meet a gal like you"

Courtney: "Hello"

Cooter comes and gives them a ride in his truck while he tows the General Lee.

Bo: "Oh thanks,Cooter"

Cooter: "You're welcome. No Problem."

So they pull right into the garage and as soon as they get out cooter see a gal with Bo.

Bo: "Hey Cooter, this is Courtney. Luke and me met her at the Boar's Nest she's a traveling gal!"

Cooter: "Well howdy Courtney! It's nice to meet a gal like you"

Courtney: "Hello"

• 2 weeks later...

Cooter: How nice! But here, let me try to fix your tire.

Bo: Yes, sir. Bo says to Courtney "Courtney, sweetheart, Don't worry it will get fixed"

Courtney:It's ok. I believe it will have a new tire for sure :)!

Bo: Yep it sure will & we'll still be riding out and about! :)

Courtney: We sure will!

Cooter: Ah, Bo, I've replaced your tire and it should be good to go!

Bo smiles with excitement "Well, thanks, Cooter!"

Cooter: No problem!

Courtney:"Gee you're some good mechanic!

Cooter: Well, thank you m'aam!

Courtney: You're welcome. I'll come again

Bo: Well, why don't we just head back to the farm

Courtney: Oh sure! That's fine

Bo: I'm tired, And I could go for a nap

Courtney: Same with me!

Bo: Let's head back

Courtney:Ok:)

Cooter: How nice! But here, let me try to fix your tire.

Bo: Yes, sir. Bo says to Courtney "Courtney, sweetheart, Don't worry it will get fixed"

Courtney:It's ok. I believe it will have a new tire for sure :)!

Bo: Yep it sure will & we'll still be riding out and about! :)

Courtney: We sure will!

Cooter: Ah, Bo, I've replaced your tire and it should be good to go!

Bo smiles with excitement "Well, thanks, Cooter!"

Cooter: No problem!

Courtney:"Gee you're some good mechanic!

Cooter: Well, thank you m'aam!

Courtney: You're welcome. I'll come again

Bo: Well, why don't we just head back to the farm

Courtney: Oh sure! That's fine

Bo: I'm tired, And I could go for a nap

Courtney: Same with me!

Bo: Let's head back

Courtney:Ok:)

So they head right back to the farm. Then Uncle Jesse asks "Well where've you been? Bo says "Well, out and about with Courtney, then my tire got flat and I had to call Cooter to come and tow it to his place. Then he fixed it"

Uncle Jesse: "Oh ok. Just as long as you're ok that's what counts."

Bo: I'm pretty tired and so is Courtney so we're going to go take a nap in my bedroom"

Uncle Jesse: "That's fine"

So Bo & Courtney sleep for a while. Then right after they get up Bo. Luke & Courtney ride together in the General Lee and go to the Boar's Nest.

And Daisy waits on them, she says to Courtney "How you doing, Courtney?" Then Courtney says "I'm fine. and you?" Daisy says "Great"

So they head right back to the farm. Then Uncle Jesse asks "Well where've you been? Bo says "Well, out and about with Courtney, then my tire got flat and I had to call Cooter to come and tow it to his place. Then he fixed it"

Uncle Jesse: "Oh ok. Just as long as you're ok that's what counts."

Bo: I'm pretty tired and so is Courtney so we're going to go take a nap in my bedroom"

Uncle Jesse: "That's fine"

So Bo & Courtney sleep for a while. Then right after they get up Bo. Luke & Courtney ride together in the General Lee and go to the Boar's Nest.

And Daisy waits on them, she says to Courtney "How you doing, Courtney?" Then Courtney says "I'm fine. and you?" Daisy says "Great"

• 2 weeks later...

They all jump over a stream to get away from the crooks. The crooks are like "We didn't catch them, lets go see what's in town at the bank!"

So they both go around town and sneak right in Boss Hogg's bank and take thousand dollars. Then they run off with it.

Soon as Boss Hogg turns around and sees them with the two bags of money he yells " Hey come back here with my money! Heeey!"

Boss Hogg: "Roscoe! Roscoe! Did you see that? Those two took my money from my bank!"

Roscoe: "Those can't be the Duke boys, can it?"

Boss Hogg: "No No No! They were in a brown car. They just race that way!"

Roscoe: "AAAAlright you guys! I got you this time! I got you now! Ghoo Ghoo Ghoo Ghoo!"

They all jump over a stream to get away from the crooks. The crooks are like "We didn't catch them, lets go see what's in town at the bank!"

So they both go around town and sneak right in Boss Hogg's bank and take thousand dollars. Then they run off with it.

Soon as Boss Hogg turns around and sees them with the two bags of money he yells " Hey come back here with my money! Heeey!"

Boss Hogg: "Roscoe! Roscoe! Did you see that? Those two took my money from my bank!"

Roscoe: "Those can't be the Duke boys, can it?"

Boss Hogg: "No No No! They were in a brown car. They just race that way!"

Roscoe: "AAAAlright you guys! I got you this time! I got you now! Ghoo Ghoo Ghoo Ghoo!"

Chapter 2

Meanwhile, when Bo and Courtney go to a carnival, they find a tent that has a hypnotist in it. Then they ask to get hypnotized and Bo is under hypnosis thinking that he's Courtney's husband for the day. And Courtney gets it too thinking she's Bo's wife for the day.

So they go and find a race track and Bo says "Oh Courtney would you look at that! There's race cars! Would you like to go for a ride on one?" Courtney says "Oh sure! It would be fun to do something like this with you since you like race cars! But I'm a little scared to go that fast." then he says "Oh don't worry we'll be fine, sweetheart!"

So as they're in the car Bo is having fun and happy and Courtney is shivering feeling scared, but Bo rubs his hand across her back telling her it's ok.

Courtney calms down a little then starts having fun and Bo smiles then lets out a "Yeeeeee-Haaaaaaaw!" while riding

Chapter 2

Meanwhile, when Bo and Courtney go to a carnival, they find a tent that has a hypnotist in it. Then they ask to get hypnotized and Bo is under hypnosis thinking that he's Courtney's husband for the day. And Courtney gets it too thinking she's Bo's wife for the day.

So they go and find a race track and Bo says "Oh Courtney would you look at that! There's race cars! Would you like to go for a ride on one?" Courtney says "Oh sure! It would be fun to do something like this with you since you like race cars! But I'm a little scared to go that fast." then he says "Oh don't worry we'll be fine, sweetheart!"

So as they're in the car Bo is having fun and happy and Courtney is shivering feeling scared, but Bo rubs his hand across her back telling her it's ok.

Courtney calms down a little then starts having fun and Bo smiles then lets out a "Yeeeeee-Haaaaaaaw!" while riding

The next day Courtney starts talking and making friends with Daisy. Daisy asks about her a little and Courtney tells her that she travels around the country and came right to Hazzard to live.

Daisy says "Oh how nice! You travel around and then find a nice town like Hazzard!" Courtney: "Oh Yeah! Hazzard is pretty cool!"

Daisy: "Well, it's nice to have a person like you come here to town!"

Courtney: "Oh thanks:) I'm glad to be here too!"

The next day Courtney starts talking and making friends with Daisy. Daisy asks about her a little and Courtney tells her that she travels around the country and came right to Hazzard to live.

Daisy says "Oh how nice! You travel around and then find a nice town like Hazzard!" Courtney: "Oh Yeah! Hazzard is pretty cool!"

Daisy: "Well, it's nice to have a person like you come here to town!"

Courtney: "Oh thanks:) I'm glad to be here too!"

• 3 weeks later...

Courtney says "Bo and I used to hang together when we were in high school and we were friends"

Daisy: "Oh yeah! I remember you now! It's nice that you came back here again:)"

Courtney: "It's good to be back. You Dukes are real nice:)"

Daisy: "Well thanks, you are too." "You can stay here any time you want"

Courtney: "Well great! Thanks"

Daisy: "So what made you come back to Hazzard?"

Courtney: "Well I like race cars a little and I decided to come back to see you Dukes again"

• 1 month later...