Bo's Brown T-Shirt . . .

ChaseMe24-7

Oh yeah ... love him in the blue t-shirt too, especially WITHOUT the yellow shirt on top! :wink: Your right, it did bring out his eyes!

But I just really liked the brown also. Come to think of it, he's just adoreable in anything!

I guess TPTB liked the blue best too! Oh, and I adored him in that red shirt from season 1. Anybody else?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

He eventually lost the blue one too. In the fourth season he only wears the Yellow button up shirt, with the top buttons open. sexy!! I thought he looked really good in the red shirt in Daisy's Song. I wonder why they didn't have more outfits!?? Daisy had lots!! She was the only one who changed!? And I can't remember what episode but you can see and hear, as Bo jumps into the General, He rips his pants!!!! I'll try to figure out which one. Do ya'll know?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
That would have been nice to see them without their shirts on more....but it was a family show...you can't just have Bo and Luke running around shirtless all the time!!! They really be hillbillies then....have em run around with no shirts and no shoes...lol

Hey..Hillbilly's are hot :wink: haha.

Yep. And Hillbillies love it in the hay. :wink:

Hay's always good...

And Bo sans shirt is YUMMY!