Which Tom appearance did you like?

Whether it was on broadway, in the movies, or on television.

Personally, I liked his appearances as the 'granite guy' on Home Improvement. He was cute.

I also watched him on Cybill (I think he was the only reason I watched it, but I did think Cybill and Maryann were funny too).

Christmas Comes To Willow Creek is another one I liked. It's always a treat to see Tom and John in something besides 'Dukes of Hazzard'.

Unfortunately, I haven't see him in person on broadway, but there's always hope that I do get to the 'big apple' sometime.

Whether it was on broadway, in the movies, or on television.

Personally, I liked his appearances as the 'granite guy' on Home Improvement. He was cute.

I also watched him on Cybill (I think he was the only reason I watched it, but I did think Cybill and Maryann were funny too).

Christmas Comes To Willow Creek is another one I liked. It's always a treat to see Tom and John in something besides 'Dukes of Hazzard'.

Unfortunately, I haven't see him in person on broadway, but there's always hope that I do get to the 'big apple' sometime.

Well I haven't seen Tom on broadway either (DARN!) and I won't ever, considering I'm all the way over here in Australia. However, I just got his "Still Of The Night" cd in the mail today and I'm rather impressed! I guessed the music would be what it is, but that's okay, cause I still love it! My favourite song so far is: "If These Old Walls Could Speak". I've only had the opportunity too, to see Tom in The Dukes and he was brilliant! They certainly picked the right boys (including John) to play the Dukes! I'm hoping to see Tom in Home Improvement soon as it's on cable, but it's got a few years of episodes to catch up to yet!

• 4 months later...

Yeah he did look cute as "The Granite Guy"!! It was funny seeing him in differnt clothes.lol.

But my first choice is seeing him on Dukes but I would have to say I liked him in Broadway performances (42nd Street, Annie Go Get Your Gun, Carousel, Wizard of Oz, Chicago etc..) I think he was AMAZING. Also handsom!! I'm going in 2 weeks to go see him in the musical Chicago!! I can't wait!! :lol:

• 5 years later...
  • 3 years later...
I loved when he and John sang the "Good Ol' Boys" song for the TV Land Awards. They did so well!

Don't you mean this one at the Nashville Now Final Show San Antonio 1993?

My favorite appearance of Tom beside the dukes was in 'Christmas comes to Willow Creek'. It's the only movie I saw with Wopat beside dukes.

I know i'm digging up and old topic here but I wanted to post this video somewhere. :p

• 3 weeks later...

I would have to say Dukes hands down It was love at first sight when I saw him as Luke Duke. They sure picked the right boys

to play Bo , Luke nobody else could have played them as well as Tom , John . Coy , Vance were terrible , stupid.

And I also in enjoyed him in Christmas Comes To Willow Creek that movie is my all time favorite Christmas movie.

Tom and John have such great chemistry seeing the two of them together on screen again is such a treat.

And I will never forget seeing Tom as Frank Butler in Annie Get Your Gun I will always remember that day as long as I live.