Dukes of Hazzard Fun Fact

The house from The Waltons appearing in Dukes is mentioned in the Hazzard Square thread. If I remember correctly, it was in the trees at the north of the Warner Ranch. I remember researching the location, but I'm not sure if I ever posted it. The Waltons episode 'The Townie' was partly filmed on Midwest Street aka. Hazzard Square. You can see pictures here and here (both in the Hazzard Square thread).

The Duke Farm and Boar's Nest appearances in Knight Rider are covered here and here respectively in the Valencia Oaks Movie Ranch thread. Indian Dunes, with a mention of Knight Rider, is discussed here in the Hazzard Square thread (there are a couple of broken link in this post that I'll need to try to fix). Knight Rider also filmed at Saugus Speedway, which featured is several Dukes episodes including 'Dukes Meet Cale Yarborough',  'Hazzard Connection' and 'Carnival of Thrills'.

There was also a Knight Rider episode, 'Give Me Liberty... or Give Me Death', which featured an orange '69 Dodge Charger that ran on moonshine. You can see screengrabs in The Dukes of Mexico thread.